The Car That Kept The Dogs At Bay

One of my favorite things to do is go for a long ride with my dog in the country. Usually, there are plenty of trees around for my dog to do his business, and then we can be on our way. So far, my dog has never tried to "mark his territory" on my car, which is why I found this commercial rather funny. The commercial is for a Mazda Mazda3 (I double checked a car encyclopedia to make sure that this really was that kind of car). After watching this commercial, I tried looking for another commercial featuring a Mazda Mazda2, or a Mazda Mazda6, but couldn't find one. Actually, there were a few, but they weren't quite as funny as this one. In either case, this one shows a cute little dog taking a trip around this car, and it looks it over, and sniffs it a bit. After going around the car a few times, the dog continues to sniff, and look at the car in the commercial. Finally, the dog decides its time to mark its territory. The car, on the other hand, thinks otherwise.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FreeLoader Solar Battery Charger

MrBeast Burger - My Experience