Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer

Author: Elias Massey

I think that Rudolph will always be the best animated Christmas special. As a child I love this Christmas special and I even had my mom to record it so that I could watch it even after the holidays were over. It always came on doing the month of December, and sometimes very often on certain channels until the Christmas holidays were over.

I loved this special because it was such a confidence boost, and to me the story encouraged younger children to never let others make you feel bad because you're different. It not only put you in the spirit of Christmas but it also told you that you never know what great things can happen to you even when you're very much different from others.

I think that is why I still enjoy this special even now. It has such a powerful and positive message for children of all ages and it is definitely one of those specials that you never get tired of seeing. I always make sure I track it down when it's scheduled to come on so that me, and my kids can get together and watch it whenever it comes on TV. I always make a big bowl of popcorn with lots of butter (real butter, not the fake stuff). :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FreeLoader Solar Battery Charger

MrBeast Burger - My Experience