Watching "It's A Wonderful Life" with my two brothers is special

Watching "It's A Wonderful Life" with my two brothers is special

Guest post from: Steve Delaney

"It's a Wonderful Life" is one of my all time favorite non-animated Christmas Specials that I watch on DirectTVeach December. It airs usually several times on different television channels throughout the entire month of December. I will definitely watch it with my two brothers the first time it is on. We usually cook and eat some dinner first. Afterwards I light a fire and we watch the movie.

My two brothers and I have been watching "It's a Wonderful Life" with Jimmy Stewart since we were little kids. We were just small kids back in the 1950's. That movie was a big hit in our home. Our mom and dad use to sit with the entire family back then and everyone stayed up late and watched this movie. It was a big family Christmas event for us!

The 'It's a Wonderful Life" tradition has been carried on by me and my two brothers with our own family's, but each year we make the time to spend one night, just the three of us, watching it together first.

The magic and spirit of the community caring and the teaching of life's lessons in this movie is a great way to start the Christmas holiday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FreeLoader Solar Battery Charger

MrBeast Burger - My Experience