Oregon Duck Get's Down Gangnam Style


Oregon Duck

If you're a football fan, then you are probably familiar with the University of Oregon. Or perhaps not. Actually, I really haven't heard of them all that much in the news. HOWEVER, someone from the cheer department may have done something to put the University of Oregon on the map.

This is a video featuring the Oregon Duck (I've done my research, and as far as I can tell, its only given name is "Oregon Duck"). The Oregon Duck has some wacky adventures "Gangnam Style", and is joined by some great looking dancers, and the University of Oregon cheerleaders. Everyone in the video looks like they are having a lot of fun, and they really give it their all for the camera. Go Ducks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FreeLoader Solar Battery Charger

MrBeast Burger - My Experience