Greatest Bowling Trick Shot Using A Bar Stool

At first when the bowler put the bar stool in the lane of the bowling alley, I wasn't quite sure what he was going to do. I was thinking that he was going to bank the chair to hit the pins, but then I thought that it would be an illegal bowl, so the only other thing that it could be is that he was planning on going around the chair, getting dangerously close to getting a gutter ball. Once you check out the video, you'll see that I was wrong on that idea as well...


<a href="http://www.bing.com/videos/browse?mkt=en-us&from=en-us_msnhp&vid=9a8a25fb-f902-4ea9-ac74-ba16902a54df&from=en-us&fg=dest" target="_new" title="Greatest Bowling Strike">Video: Greatest Bowling Strike</a>




Your place for the most amazing videos!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FreeLoader Solar Battery Charger

MrBeast Burger - My Experience