It's All About The Beans...Or Is It?

This guy really loves his coffee. He talks about the different types of office coffee you can get (although the drink he's drinking this time is cappuccino), and what it's like talking about coffee. I can tell he's going a little crazy. I'm surprised he didn't go off on an even more strange tangent involving k-cups, and coffee pods, but I think he wanted to stick with the different accents you think of when you think of the different countries coffee comes from (Italy, Brazil, etc.). I kind of wish someone would give him a few gift baskets of coffee so that he has plenty to get him through the day (though I suspect it takes him several cups of coffee just to get through half a day). Whatever floats your boat!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FreeLoader Solar Battery Charger

MrBeast Burger - My Experience