Looking for Dancers / Dance Groups / Comics – Red Heads or With Red Wigs To Make Viral Video


Looking for Dancers / Dance Groups / Comics – Red Heads or With Red Wigs To Make Viral Video

 

I'm working on a book and one of the main characters is a woman with red hair that wears royal blue all the time.

 

I'm looking for dancers, dance groups, or female comics with red hair or red wig(s) and a royal blue top (blouse, t-shirt, sweatsuit, etc.) to create a dance video (can be any style) or a comical video (the more outrageous the better) set to a song that I created myself to promote the book.

 

A red hat would work as well for those who don't have red hair or a red wig. 

 

Here is a link to a video that I had made with the music that you will be using for your video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7YWx9xmZuw

 

The videos would be made on your own, however, if you live in the Dallas / Fort Worth TX area I could come by your location to help you with creative ideas.

 

THIS OPPORTUNITY IS OPEN TO WHOEVER WISHES TO DO THIS, but it will be easier for me to provide hands on help to those who live at least within 60 to 120 miles of me.

 

Once you create your video you can go ahead and upload the video to whatever video sharing site you wish, and I will also use my technology to have the video uploaded to several sites as well.

 

The song behind the video is a downloadable ringtone that you can sell as an affiliate (you make up to 80 cents per download). You can go here for more info: 

http://bit.ly/ItsAllAboutMeRingtone (scroll down and look on the right-hand side of the page). Even if you don't make a video, you can still sign up to be an affiliate and make money with the ringtone.

 

THE MAIN GOAL: I'm trying to generate interest and publicity for the book so that one day it can be turned into a movie. You can get a free copy of the first chapter here: http://bit.ly/GetCh1CoachCandace

 

I know that one of the quickest ways to get the media's attention is with a viral video. Ex: PSY has been a singing star in Korea for several years, however, he became an international superstar when his video “Gangnam Style” went viral after being posted on YouTube.

 

WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?: Once the video is created I will push hard to get it to go viral by sharing it on several video networks, and writing several articles and press releases about it.

 

I also write for Trend Hunter and will write about your video there. Here is an example of my work – for those who remember the situation with Antoine Dodson and “The Bed Intruder”, he made an official Halloween costume and I wrote a trend post to promote it: http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/official-bed-intruder-costume

 

This trend post was published and ended up being shared across several blogging networks.

 

For the record, I did write a trend post for the video that I had made for this song: http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/coach-candace-ringtone

 

However, the video content was just not strong enough to get published (although it does exist in my online portfolio).

 

Which is why I need your help.

 

Again, I WILL DO EVERYTHING I CAN TO MAKE YOUR VIDEO GO VIRAL. All I need is something to promote. You will retain all the rights to your video, and you can make money with any sales you make from the ringtone.

 

The big win for you happens if your video goes viral. Just like with PSY you would be invited to go on talk shows and be interviewed for TV. All that I ask is that you mention that you were inspired to do the video after reading the first Chapter of this upcoming book.

 

Please Note: THIS IS AN UN-PAID GIG (at least upfront) but there is ENORMOUS potential to make someone or a dance group a household name almost overnight, plus you have the commissions you make from the sale of the ringtone.

 

If you are interested in doing this, please send an email to the assistant editor working on this project: 

 

 

judymoss203 [at] gmail dot com

 

, and you will receive:

  • the MP3

  • the link to sign up for the ringtone affiliate program (same as the one mentioned in this post)

  • and more info as to the red headed character from the book.

 

This definitely could be a life changing opportunity for those who can see the big picture and think outside the box.

 

 

Again, thank you for your time and consideration!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FreeLoader Solar Battery Charger

MrBeast Burger - My Experience