ESPN Is Still King

The article written by Geraldo Russo

A lot of competition came the way of ESPN over the years. Many networks follow the framework that was set by one of the world's first and most popular all-sports networks. A network composed entirely of sports shows and highlights might have seemed ridiculous decades ago, but now it's a fact of life that ESPN is one of the most popular networks in the world, sports or not. There's a good reason for that. They have interesting commentary about games, up to date scores, excellent sports programming that you won't find anywhere else, and the best commercials you'll find anywhere. The creativity of those commercials is great.

I watch ESPN on my Satellite tv, which means I can get coverage from all the many versions of ESPN that exist out there. I watch these shows religiously, as well as the many other shows on ESPN, from commentary to highlight shows, especially sportscenter, one of my favorite all-time shows of any television genre.

Sports isn't everything to me but ESPN sure makes it a lot more exciting than it should be. I enjoy watching all the programs on there and sharing the news of big games with all my friends and family that may or may not want to hear it. As long as sports are a part of my life, ESPN will be a part of my life too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FreeLoader Solar Battery Charger

MrBeast Burger - My Experience