White chocolate chunk cookies for Christmas

Guest post written by Jennifer Cooper

When I fix cookies for Christmas, I think less about what Santa would want and more about what I like instead. When i tell my kids that they get all worried that Santa isn't going to leave them what they want for Christmas. But I just like to remind them during those times that Santa gets to eat all kinds of cookies from all kinds of houses throughout the night and he won't hold it against them if Santa doesn't like my cookies. After a few years I think I've finally convinced them of that too.

I was online looking for a Jennifer-approved cookie recipe rather than a Santa-approved one not too long ago when I came across the website www.Clearwirelessinternet.com and read through it some. I showed it to my husband and after that we decided to change over our home internet access to it.

I decided that this year I'm going to make some white chocolate chunk cookies because I really love white chocolate. It's so much richer than milk chocolate, so I've always preferred the taste.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FreeLoader Solar Battery Charger

MrBeast Burger - My Experience