Atlas Shrugged On The Big Screen - Trailer for Ayn Rand's 1957 Classic Novel

Ayn Rand - Atlas Shrugged http://interestinglycoolstuff.blogspot.com

I'll admit in school, I didn't have any interest in reading the book due to the cover. It looked another greek mythology novel, and although I went to a rather nerdy school, those that had read the book weren't really discussing it. I knew there were writing contests to discuss the content of the book, but still. Even winning a contest for writing an essay about the book didn't get me interested in actually reading it.

Then I saw this trailer for the movie based on the book.

I'm sure that if the movie was made back in 1957, the actors portraying the characters of the book would not have looked this sexy. However, I'm NOT complaining. This definitely looks to be a really good movie. And its only Part I!!!







Related terms: ayn rand atlas shrugged

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FreeLoader Solar Battery Charger

MrBeast Burger - My Experience