Down to the…

The article written by Alonso Kramer

I went down to the richardson texas just energy office to check into better rates – my old provider was just bleeding me dry. I don’t know what you know about summers in Texas but they are HOT which is why I really appreciate that this is one of the few states where you can choose your energy provider without having to settle for the worst rate ever. I love that people around here are trying to be greener and better to the environment and I’m definitely trying to do my part, too. I just wish there were more ways that I knew about that I’d be able to help since I care deeply about the environment. I try only to use the AC when I need to and I’m all about composting and turning off the water whenever I can. Every little sacrifice counts which is why I do everything from recycle to putting out organic bird seed – everyone should be a little more eco-concious!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FreeLoader Solar Battery Charger

MrBeast Burger - My Experience