Our Mediterranean Vacation

Author: Joseph Sandoval

My wife recently asked me to take a look at our CLEAR TV bundle and see if we are getting the best deal possible. Little did I know that she had a trick up her sleeve. She wanted me to scale back our bundle and other home expenses so that we could start a savings account for a big vacation she wants to take. I guess it’s a pretty good idea. She wants to go on a Mediterranean cruise next summer, and says if we cut our expenses by only 10% we will be able to afford it much more comfortably than we could otherwise. She wants to take the kind of vacation that we have dreamed about and eat at all of the finest restaurants and spend on whatever we want. She says she would rather not go on the vacation if we are going to have to pinch pennies. She would rather cut back on things at home, than cut back on this extravagant vacation. We didn’t get each other Christmas gifts last year and are cutting out birthday gifts until we can afford to take the trip. I guess if this is something my wife wants that bad I can make the sacrifice. Hopefully I can fulfill her dream soon so our lives can go back to normal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FreeLoader Solar Battery Charger

MrBeast Burger - My Experience