The Temp Life: We're Number Two! Season 5 Episode 1

the temp life season 5

This is an interesting web series that I've just checked out (because most web series are saved on a video sharing site, they usually don't have to worry about web hosting). This episode features one of my favorite actors from "The Guild". I didn't realize that actor was on this web series until I decided to check it out. In this episode, the main character has come back to his office to find that company profits are up (probably because he was able to get their company website mentioned in a strong web hosting directory). In either case, the owner of the company wants even more profits for the company, so she sends over someone to run the office, and unfortunately, the person who was hired for this position is not someone the main character wants to be working for.

Enjoy!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FreeLoader Solar Battery Charger

MrBeast Burger - My Experience