Lion Tries To Eat Baby

lion trying to eat baby through glass

Whenever you take a trip to the local zoo you can expect to see various animals, many of which that you may never have seen before. A trip to the zoo is a great chance to expand your mind about what types of animals exist in the world. Some of the animals that you see would probably be harmless if you came close to them, but many of them would be dangerous if you tried to pet them. Fortunately, more often than not, there is a wall or metal bars that separates you from the animals. In some cases you even have glass keeping the animals out. The only animals that I would expect to be only behind glass would be tropical fish. I might even go as far as thinking that it would be okay to keep small monkeys behind a wall of glass. However, the last thing I would expect to see behind glass are lions.

In the video below, you can see a lion trying to eat a small child. The lion appears to have been de-clawed which would explain why the lion isn't able to scratch the glass as it paws several times trying to get to the small child. The lion probably doesn't try to break through the glass since many animals have a limited concept of how glass works (something invisible that you can't see, but you can feel that keeps you from getting to something).

It's an entertaining video, but I'm not sure if I would be so calm if a giant lion was trying to eat my child, even if the lion was behind glass. Actually, if I saw that a lion was trying to eat my child, and the ONLY thing that was keeping the lion from getting through was a sheet of glass, I probably would go ahead, and move my child away from the lion (very cute child, by the way).
Either case, I'm glad that the child wasn't hurt, and that this made for a nice video.

Lion Tries To Eat Baby - CNN Version



Lion Tries To Eat Baby - Raw Video

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FreeLoader Solar Battery Charger

MrBeast Burger - My Experience