Greatest Boxing Entrance Ever - If Only He Could Box

Greatest Boxing Entrance Ever - If Only He Could Box


<a href="http://www.bing.com/videos/browse?mkt=en-us&vid=82fbe95d-9689-4845-aaf4-fd3ec81456fe&from=en-us&fg=dest" target="_new" title="Best Boxing Entrance, Worst Boxer">Video: Best Boxing Entrance, Worst Boxer</a>

I saw this video not too long ago, and it was hilarious. This guy has the longest entrance I think I have ever seen for a boxing match. I love the background music in the video. I think it was overlaid on the video, but it has openings in it where you can hear the actual commentary from the match. The guy seems really confident. He dances around quite a bit, and his entourage seem very supportive (notice the guy in the blue shirt as he addresses the audience to get them to clap for the boxer). From the entrance, you would think this was going to be one of those drag out, fired up, fights.

Unfortunately, this was not the case.


Related terms: boxing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FreeLoader Solar Battery Charger

MrBeast Burger - My Experience