Hot Rod Too Hot To Handle

This hot rod was definitely too hot to handle as it caught on fire after participating in a "burn rubber" contest. I've seen these contests before, and outside of being very noisy usually they are rather tame. Drivers rev up their cars, and try to see who can make the most smoke as the rubber on their tires starts to burn off do to the intense friction. The worst I've ever seen from one of these contests is a blown wheel, but I must say that the car catching on fire is a far cry from the shows I've witnessed. Take a look!


<a href="http://www.bing.com/videos/browse?mkt=en-us&vid=36ed91bd-289f-4a53-9105-a08213954806&from=en-us&fg=dest" target="_new" title="Corvette Bursts Into Flames">Video: Corvette Bursts Into Flames</a>




Related terms: corvette car show

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FreeLoader Solar Battery Charger

MrBeast Burger - My Experience