X-Men The First Class - Trailer



This was a sweet, and sour moment for me. X-Men The First Class - Trailer was suppose to come out. I had read many articles about what was to be in the movie, and I knew that they were going to go off the storyline a bit. But it's hard not to since the regular X-men movie had Ice Man as a student, and Storm as one of the teachers (in the original story line, Ice Man was there before Storm). But I can forgive all that since there are many variations as to what is suppose to happen.

After looking at the trailer, I must admit I would be willing to put aside what I know of the X-men, and give this story line a chance. From the looks of things, there will be really good acting going on with it. There are few words said in the trailer, but still it does look promising. My favorite character is Emma Frost, and I REALLY hope they do well with her. I'm not sure if I've seen January Jones (the actress portraying Emma Frost) in action before, but hopefully she will do the character justice.

For those waiting for the trailer, HERE YOU GO!





Related terms: xmen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FreeLoader Solar Battery Charger

MrBeast Burger - My Experience