5 Year Old Declares - No Job, NO RING!

5 Year Old - No Job, NO RING -

A friend of mine shared this video with me, and I thought it would make for a great blog post. If only more people that were considering marriage thought like this. A precocious 5 year old girl declares to the world that she DOES NOT want to get married until she has a job, i.e. No job, NO RING! Sadly, I've seen way too many couples get together thinking that the phrase "our love will keep us warm" is to be taken literally. There's another saying those couples should take heed to, "You can't pay your electric bill with an I.O.U.". But I don't want to get too serious since this is a young child, but still, it really does make you think (and makes you wonder what others WERE thinking).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FreeLoader Solar Battery Charger

MrBeast Burger - My Experience