Autopart Dominoes - Honda Commercial and the Honda Commercial Spoof

Some guy who works at a Los Angeles auto repair shop told me about this video. There is another commercial that I've seen that talks about the evolution of technology, but I like this one a little bit better because it could actually happen in real life (although I'm not sure about the tires that go UP the ramp. Not to mention how a head gasket can power a fan, but what do I know). Either case, he had told me that it was for the Honda Civic, but actually it's for the Honda Accord. Whatever. :)


Now here is a spoof of the original Honda commercial which is rather funny. I found this after the first video finished.




Your place for the most amazing videos!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FreeLoader Solar Battery Charger

MrBeast Burger - My Experience