Stock Broker Prank Doesn't Faze Newscaster

I was doing a search for some funny videos about online trading, and stock trading on YouTube. I found a few instruction videos featuring an online broker who talked in depth about IRA accounts, and things to be aware of if you do mobile trading. Then I came across this gem.

At first I really couldn't understand why this video would be on failblog because everyone carried on as if nothing happened, and the Newscaster did a great job of not being fazed by the comment of the person that passed by. Until I looked around, and found a parody of this video, THEN I understood. :)

I'm not going to put the parody video up because I want you to figure out what the guy is saying as he passes by the newscaster.





We are an online brokerage firm that allows customers to trade Stocks, Options, Mutual Funds, ETFs and Fixed Incomes at competitive costs. We want to target the keywords "Online Trading", "Online Broker", "IRA Accounts", "Mobile Trading" and "Stock Trading"




Your place for the most amazing videos!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FreeLoader Solar Battery Charger

MrBeast Burger - My Experience