Myrtle Beach - Is It Right For Super Heroes?

I was checking out this video about a nice place for Super Heroes to go to for vacation. Then it got me to thinking about myself, and how nice it would be to go on well deserved vacation. I thought about a couple of places (most of which I'd already been to), and then I thought Myrtle Beach might be kind of fun.

I went online, and searched under resorts in Myrtle Beach, and also tried the term Myrtle Beach hotel. While searching, I came across this site, http://avistaresort.com where they show a lot of information about a place called Avista Resort. It's a very nice place where you can hang out at the hot tub, or swim in one of their indoor, or outdoor pools. They even have a lazy river if you want to drift down a slow moving flow of water.

I was also considering playing a few rounds of golf, and noticed that the Avista Resort also offered some of the world's finest golf courses. That would be a great way to relax regardless if you are a regular citizen or a super hero. Personally, I think that the super heroes would probably hit the ball too far. But it would be kind of fun to play a round of golf across 2 or 3 golf courses at the same time. :)






Your place for the most amazing videos!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FreeLoader Solar Battery Charger

MrBeast Burger - My Experience