Scrubs - Funny Random Moments

One of my favorite shows is Scrubs (even the re-runs). This is a crazy situational slap stick comedy show that is set in a nice hospital (that I hope I never have to go to) where the staff goes through some crazy stuff, but in the end a very special lesson is learned.

While the cast gets to try on some really crazy costumes, most of the scrubs they wear are not all that fashionable, except for Carla who gets to wear a really cute one during the third season of the show. You would think that wardrobe would have more scrub uniforms for nurses available, but oh well. :)

The mens medical scrubs are not much better, but I don't expect them to be. The costumes more than make up for that (I loved the pimp daddy outfits that JD and Turk got to wear in one of the episodes).

But enough talk about medical scrubs, check out the video!







Your place for the most amazing videos!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FreeLoader Solar Battery Charger

MrBeast Burger - My Experience