Funny Falls and Prank Calls

I was trying to find a funny video about web hosting (something that geeks do when we're not talking about iPods, Macs, and colocation), but I came across this instead. It's a compilation video of some funny moments caught on camera. I've seen a couple of these video clips on Tosh.O (or is it tosh.0?), but the others I hadn't seen before.


Actually after writing this, I found a video of a prank call to a web hosting / managed hosting company. It's pretty funny, although you may want to skip to the beginning of the first minute of it. The prank caller is put on hold for the LONGEST time after going through the automated menu. I've worked at a call center before, and although the receptionist can't help him, she's not allowed to hang up unless the prank caller hangs up first, or does something offensive, so until then she's stuck. :)






Your place for the most amazing videos!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FreeLoader Solar Battery Charger

MrBeast Burger - My Experience