College campus and a tour of the holiday season!

Thanks for the post, Arthur Lawrence

This is my first time in the United States. I have been studying in Cairo for three years and was finally able to convince my father to send me to a college campus in Florida to experience the life of a college student in the United States. Before I left my apartment, I set my home security alarm from In Home Security. My father was pleased to send me first class and hire a genuine college student to give me a tour of the campus. The students here are very dedicated to drinking beer, playing video games, going to parties, and learning all they can about popular culture through fad websites. Things have been quiet since everyone left for "Winter Break" but I was able to get to know a friend that lives off-campus. He is having a Christmas celebration for all of the students who are too far away from home to manage a trip back.

This idea of an "orphan" Christmas party is very unique in my spectrum of experience. I once visited the States when I was thirteen and was able to celebrate New Year's Eve. This is my first Christian Christmas celebration and I hope to blog all that I can about it. The whole atmosphere here is literally electric with all of the Christmas bulb decorations and trees lined with lights and garlands.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FreeLoader Solar Battery Charger

MrBeast Burger - My Experience