Design Your Own Shoes Online

I've seen some really amazing shoe designs in my life, but have never thought that I could actually design shoes myself. I didn't realize that there actually was a website where you can design your own shoes, and have them sent to you. I love that concept! I know that the web hosting company that hosts this site must be getting a ton of traffic. In either case, there are lots of styles, colors, and options to choose from when designing your shoe. Then after you create your design, you get the price for how much your shoe will be, and they send it to you. I'm not sure what the return policy would be since these are shoes of your own design, but its still a very amazing concept. This site needs to hold its own webinar - ecommerce tips for 2011, or at least give pointers to other clothing design websites that are not this well made.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FreeLoader Solar Battery Charger

MrBeast Burger - My Experience