Going To My In-Laws For The Holidays

Thanks to Roman May

We traveled to my in-laws for the holidays. It was so nice to have everyone get along and not fight. We ate amazing food and gained several pounds, unfortunately there was not enough food for us to be able to bring some home. The gathering was small; this made it nice to visit with everyone that was there. We saw family members that we haven't seen in a while, my sister-in-law and her family attended and we were able to catch up with them. They live across the country and we don't often see them.

My daughter and I spent time putting together a puzzle and more people joined in to help us. We worked hard and were able to finish by the end of the evening. My kids spent time playing the Wii and my in-laws had fun games they had never played before, such as “Deal Or No Deal” and “Wheel Of Fortune”. No one won very much money on either game, but they sure had fun playing. My daughter was the big winner for the bowling tournament and my son is a Wii golfer.

Before leaving for the party we set our home security alarm from AllHomeSecurity, that way we knew our home was protected. It's easy to have fun away from home when you know your security company is watching out for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FreeLoader Solar Battery Charger

MrBeast Burger - My Experience