Would You Like Some Fries With That Dunk?

slam dunk This was a much more incredible video than I realized. I was able to watch the video from ABC studios of a guy who accidentally dunks himself while performing a dunk off a trampoline during a half time show at a basketball game. The footage from ABC studios only shows the guy entering the net, and that's it so I really wasn't that blown away by it, UNTIL I saw the Youtube version of the dunk where you get to see his WHOLE BODY going through the basketball net, and then he slows himself down, and lands on the padding. Great stuff, and from the ABC news report, the guy was uninjured! Awesome!


Would You Like Some Fries With That Dunk?



Now I know that some people out there would love to learn how to dunk a basketball in a basketball goal. So I looked around on the net and came across this tutorial video that seemed to be very popular, and so I decided to include it on my blog post. Say hello to Travis. He will be your instructor in this very useful, and informative video on how to dunk a basketball into a 10 foot high basketball goal. Note: This is just for entertainment purposes only. Do not try this at home. Please consult your physician before performing this or any other strenuous activity. ENJOY!


How To Dunk A Basketball In A 10 Foot Goal (featuring Travis)


Going on with the basketball dunking theme, I found two more videos. This time, these are music videos. When I saw the first video I thought someone was just making up a music parody of a commercial or TV show....until I found the OFFICIAL "Slam Dunk Da Funk" video. Interesting


Slam Dunk The Funk Video (backyard having fun version)


Slam Dunk The Funk Video (official video)



Related terms: basketball slam dunk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FreeLoader Solar Battery Charger

MrBeast Burger - My Experience