How to Restore a Water Damaged Nokia N900 and a Hurricane Just For Kicks

Came across this video that gives a very creative way to fix water damage to a Nokia N900 phone. I was thinking about testing this method myself to see if it actually worked, but I would need to make sure that the water damage insurance on my phone was up to date before I gave this idea a try.




Here is a video of when Hurricane Georges hit Puerto Rico in 1998 and caused some serious wind damage. Hurricane Georges was a category 3 hurricane that achieved maximum sustained winds of 115 MPH and violent gusts of wind between 130 to 140 MPH when it reached landfall in Puerto Rico. Definitely not something to be taken lightly.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FreeLoader Solar Battery Charger

MrBeast Burger - My Experience