Fireworks

Thanks to Lemuel Craft

Every year I wait for the New Years Eve programs to line up so i can see if there is anything new I might want to watch that year. I notice, however, that ever year I end up putting on the same favorite program on my direct tv. I love to know that I can expect a good show with good people and not be disappointed by dry humor and too much flash. I have a program that always gives me what I want which includes commentary, the ball dropping and a blow of excitement with fireworks. The fireworks is always my favorite part of the show.

I love knowing that I get to also see the ball dropping in every new country during my show as it is nice to see how everyone else celebrates the ringing in of the new year. I watch Brents live new years show since he gives me a preview of all other countries new year, and a great firework show that always makes me feel like im sitting right there in the crowd watching them. I can not wait to see how good the firework display will be this year as I have yet to be disappointed yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FreeLoader Solar Battery Charger

MrBeast Burger - My Experience