Scrubs Outtakes - 10 Minutes Worth

scrubs outtakes 10 minutes worth
Here is a very long video of some great outtakes from a show called "Scrubs". I really did love this show, and although I was sad to see it go, I will admit that I really got some great laughs from watching it each night. Also, it was fun checking out the different nursing scrubs the actors wore in each episode. Sometimes they wore some cheap scrubs that you could tell was being held together by thread, and a prayer while at other times they wore some really expensive looking scrubs that you could tell were well made. The scrubs top the main character "J.D." wore in most of the episodes was usually a nice blue color, but in these outtakes, the color of his scrub is sometimes green. Either way, enjoy the video!





Key terms: scrubs tv show scrubs uniform

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FreeLoader Solar Battery Charger

MrBeast Burger - My Experience