Model Sylvie Van Der Vaart Shows Off Sweet Soccer Moves

Sylvie Van Der Vaart In this edition of "Big On The Web" a model showed off some really amazing soccer moves. Model Sylvie Van Der Vaart showed that she was more than just a pretty face as she gracefully juggles a soccer ball while on a photo shoot. It really did amaze me. Also, in this video, they talk about "Angry Birds" becoming a TV show. I really am not sure if I'm all that excited about that. The game is a lot of fun, but I'm just not sure if I would base a TV show off it. Of course, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Sonic the Hedgehog did extremely well having their own TV series. Who knows? Will just have to wait and see...


<a href="http://www.bing.com/videos/browse?mkt=en-us&vid=9444cc10-d8a8-0d94-329c-16a6fbc9fc6d&from=en-us&fg=dest" target="_new" title="Model shows off her soccer skills">Video: Model shows off her soccer skills</a>

Also, here is another video that is also one of my favorites. What happens when the Angry Birds, and the pigs try to sit down to hash out a peace treaty? Watch the video to find out!




Related terms: sylvie van der vaart angry birds

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FreeLoader Solar Battery Charger

MrBeast Burger - My Experience