Statue Moving FAIL

statue moving fail
I have had several times in my life where I needed to hire a moving company to move something that I wasn't able to move by myself (the grand piano in my aunt's living room comes to mind). However, I don't think that I have had any need to move a giant statue as of yet.

Interesting video featuring a group of movers who are trying to move a giant stone statue. Unfortunately, of all the moving companies the people who needed the statue moved could have worked with, they decided to pick the one that didn't remember that the main part of the statue, and the base are actually two separate pieces. As the statue is being moved, it comes apart, and the top falls over with the head of the statue smashing into the side of the crane. This company might have been chosen because they were the lowest bid amongst all the moving quotes that were turned in for this particular moving job. Suffice it to say that the moving services of this company will no longer be needed.


Statue Moving FAIL - What NOT to do - FAIL Blog


*** CLICK HERE FOR MORE VIDEOS ***


Key terms: moving company

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FreeLoader Solar Battery Charger

MrBeast Burger - My Experience