Homeless Man With The Golden Radio Voice

I had seen some postings on Yahoo! Answers about this guy, and at first I thought it was someone who could just sing well, or something to that effect. But today, I happened to see the video on the front page of Youtube, and decided to check it out. This guy has an AMAZING announcer voice. How in the world is he homeless???? Now, I do know that logically, you have to apply for stuff, etc., but what happened to the days of when a someone was discovered singing in a coffee shop, or dancing on a street corner, or something. Considering the number of casting, and talent agents out there, you'd think SOMOENE would have discovered this guy, and signed him up. Makes you wonder....





As a side note: I finished watching the whole video where he talks about how he had taken years to develop his voice, but unfortunately drugs, and alcohol was his downfall at the time. He's been clean for two years, and hopes that someone will hear him, and perhaps give him a chance. I wish I lived closer to be able to make a suggestion to him. Since he's homeless, there isn't an address I could send a letter to. Right now doing my best not to start crying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FreeLoader Solar Battery Charger

MrBeast Burger - My Experience