Just How Old IS Old When It Comes To Real Estate?

I was checking out a few ads for Dallas homes for sale, which got me wondering about possible comedy videos covering the subject of real estate (it would have been really amazing if I came across a comedy video about Dallas homes for sale). While I didn't find any on Dallas real estate specifically, I did come across this little gem that I wanted to share.

It features a REALLY young man who acts as a real estate agent. He is showing off an amazing looking property. When gets towards the end of the tour, the couple the real estate agent is showing the house off to, are wondering what is behind a set of old doors. The real estate agent warns them that it leads to an old receptionist office. How old the office is, is the kicker.


Old Fashion Real Estate

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FreeLoader Solar Battery Charger

MrBeast Burger - My Experience